Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Adjusting

Today is the 16th of January. Wow that thought brought up a lot of things. (different post)

Basically I just wanted to start my blog with a less dramatic post.

Soo.. Hello, I'm Jessica
I have a beautiful active little girl who is almost three.
She brings all the light into my life.
I hope to keep this thing up and I hope it's not just another attempt at a blog.
So we will see.
I've done a weight loss blog and a personal blog a couple times each and I just want to keep it all on one blog, in one place so I can write about whatever I want on one rather than two. So it'll be me in one place.

Anyway, sometimes I like to think my life is crazy enough that I could sell the rights to my story to a huge production company for lifetime (television for woman) I'd porbably watch it. (:

Hope you stay a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment